Another day, another recipe with Immaculate Baking Company dough. I’ve been looking forward to making this one all week. Let’s get right to it!
Biscuit Bottom Chicken Pot Pie
1 lb chicken, chopped in bite sized pieces
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/2 onion, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups mixed frozen veggies
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup flour
1 cup cheese of choice
8 refrigerator biscuits
1. Cook the chicken, salt, pepper, onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat until the chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
2. Add the veggies. You don’t have to thaw them. I don’t because I want the liquid from them. Cook for about 10 minutes until they’re warm.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the chicken and veggies and let sit for a minute or two before stirring. Add the milk and cheese and stir in until the mixture starts to thicken.
4. Flatten the biscuit dough and press it into the bottom of each cup of a large muffin tin. Spoon the chicken and veggie mix into each cup.
5. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown.
Huge hit. HUGE! The Teenager was so excited he used his brand new phone to take my picture for me. I think I’ve been fired as food photographer. (Admit it. You aren’t sad about that at all.)