Apparently I am letting my fans down. Who knew anyone cared that much? You post one food picture with no recipe and suddenly you drop to the number two food blog spot!
I apologize to those who have missed my wit, awful photos, and fabulous easy recipes. This one will not disappoint.
Crispy Muffin Tin Potatoes
4 all purpose potatoes, thinly sliced
4 tbsp melted butter
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tbsp chives
1/2 grated Parmesan
- If you didn’t notice that the potatoes need to be sliced, please slice them now. Use a mandolin if you have one WITH THE GUARD IN PLACE!!! And to the man who neglected to do this, please step away from this recipe. Your grounded from the mandolin forever.
- Melt the butter and combine it with the chives and garlic. Toss the potatoes with the butter mixture.
- Add the parmesan and toss the potatoes around a little more.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin by spraying each cup with pan spray and fill each cup with potato slices.
- Bake at 400 for 45 to 50 minutes until the potatoes are nice and crispy.
So much wonderfulness in one little muffin tin. The crisp edges. The soft centers. The butter. The garlic. The cheese. Nothing wrong with this, except maybe that it takes a while to make. But surely you have a Netflix show to binge watch while you wait for these to cook?
You can serve them with a dollop of sour cream if you’d like, right next to your Cast Iron Seared Steak .
Again, my apologies to the loyal among you who missed me so badly. I’ll try to do better.