Have you gone bonkers for all the limited edition Oreos? I’m embarrassed to say that I have. We have tried just about all of them, minus the lemon and lime ones. My people are not big fans of citrus flavored baked goods.
Yesterday, we were presented with Pumpkin Spice Oreos. My Faithful Assistant turned to me and batted his lovely hazel eyes. No words were uttered. The expression said it all. “Yes. Put them in the cart.” He could barely wait to get home.
This morning, it was the two of us. We put stale nuts out for the squirrels. We made silly videos and then I decided I needed to bake.
Pumpkin Spice Oreo Stuffed Blondies
1/2 cup butter or ICBNB
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp all spice or pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
12-15 Pumpkin Spice Oreos
1. Cream butter, eggs and sugar.
2. Add vanilla.
3. Add the flour and the rest of the dry stuff and mix until combined.
4. Stir in white chocolate chips.
5. Place a muffin paper in each cup of a twelve cup muffin tin and spray with cooking spray.
6. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each cup.
7. Top with blondie batter.
8. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. (Feel free to bump up to 350. I go lower because I have that very dark bakeware and things tend to burn easily.)
These turned out great! They were golden brown on the top and still soft and chewy inside.
Feel free to use your favorite Limited Edition Oreos in place of the Pumpkin Spice Oreos.